It's Just Fun!
Bright, fun hair colors are a great way to express yourself, show your school spirit or match your hair color with your friends
for a fun event!
1.5 oz. Tube of Color & Applicator Brush
Available at drug/retail stores & online
Tips & Questions
Q. Is Splat Washables Temporary?
Yes it is a TEMPORARY hair color. It will wash out of most people’s hair in one wash. Those who have bleached hair might need to wash a few times to get all the color out.
Q. What is the best way to apply?
Apply on finished styled hair. Squeeze Washables on to the brush provided and comb it through your hair. Using hair spray after applying the Washables will prevent the colors from rubbing off.
For best results:
1. Place an old towel over shoulders when applying color.
2. Make sure your hair is dry.
3. DO NOT apply hair spray before application.
4. Brush Application: Squeeze color directly on the applicator brush or squeeze color onto the palm of your hand, dip the applicator brush into color.
Take the selected strands of hair you want to color and brush the color down the hair.
5. Direct Application: Squeeze a generous amount of color onto the palm of your hand and run through hair.
6. The color will be slightly wet when first applied. It will dry on its own after a few minutes. Dry with blow-dryer on low heat.
7. Finish with hair spray to prevent rub off.
8. Rinse the color off the applicator brush with water.